Forget event planning, now it's date planning

I posted about outsourcing dating at http://kallahmagazine.blogspot.com/2009/07/eliminate-hassle-of-dating-outsource.html Today I came across a post advertising a service to outsource the date plans. I imagine this man must have had an extensive dating career and decided to capitalize on his experience.
The Perfect Date Planner Trying to plan that perfect first date or day out with your special someone? I can help! My service is to provide an amazing day or evening out in NYC. I cater to each individuals likes and dislikes. I can plan you a complete day on a tight budget, or a lavish evening of wining and dining. Whatever the budget, whatever the time frame, I will make your date a one to remember. Each date I plan is completely unique. I charge $20 for my service and can be payed via paypal. I have a 100% successful date rate. Every day I have planned has left a lasting impression, The men always enjoy themselves, and the women always feel amazing that such an intricate plan was thought up just for them. My service includes making the reservations, directions, and an itinerary. Please contact me via email if you need a date planned today

But what does "a 100% successful date rate" mean? Does it mean the woman doesn't demand to end the date early? Does it mean she agrees to another date? Does it mean she agrees to marry the guy?




Comments

Popular Posts