Absurd Pesach item

Three years I put up a post about absurd products and services marketed for Pesach.   This year I saw something that inspired me to write a new post along those lines. When  I passed by the Judaica store on Shabbos, I saw something in the window. I couldn't figure out what it was. Today when I passed it again, I stepped in to ascertain what the small curved metal item boxed together with what looked like a small piece of matzah was. Flipping over the box revealed the label and what the item is called: a matzah crumb scraper. And this handy-dandy item that can be easily replaced by a , papertowel or perhaps even a piece of cardboard sells for $9.99.  Now that's absurd.

Anyone find something to top this?



Follow me on Twitter @AriellaBrown and circle me at Google+ For wedding tips and insight, as well as recipes and practical advice, visit www.kallahmagazine.com

Comments

Popular Posts