Absurd Pesach item

Three years I put up a post about absurd products and services marketed for Pesach.   This year I saw something that inspired me to write a new post along those lines. When  I passed by the Judaica store on Shabbos, I saw something in the window. I couldn't figure out what it was. Today when I passed it again, I stepped in to ascertain what the small curved metal item boxed together with what looked like a small piece of matzah was. Flipping over the box revealed the label and what the item is called: a matzah crumb scraper. And this handy-dandy item that can be easily replaced by a , papertowel or perhaps even a piece of cardboard sells for $9.99.  Now that's absurd.

Anyone find something to top this?



Follow me on Twitter @AriellaBrown and circle me at Google+ For wedding tips and insight, as well as recipes and practical advice, visit www.kallahmagazine.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Jewish men make the best husbands" true or false?

Susan Cain's grandfather

Shidduch dating tips