A Freudian slip?

I'm sure I've posted these before -- the ads from dating consultants. As for the title of this, pay close attention to the closing:


Dating can be tough for anyone no matter where they are in life. How about some
help from a Dating Consultant who has been through it all and came out on top!!!
My service provides:
* The DO’S and DON’TS of dating. * Step by step advice on basic and detailed dating protocols. * Just went on a first date, what do I do next? * How to communicate effectively. * Relationship skills. * What to wear and when. I focus on the small details of dating which may not seem like a big deal, but
will make all the difference on how your date goes. I evolved from past dating
experiences over the years and want to help others avoid mistakes I made.

Membership cost is $60 for 5 phone consolations. If you sign up by March 21st,  the cost will be $50!!!

Visit my site www.kallahmagazine.com -- not just for kallahs. You can also see posts at http://www.examiner.com/x-18522-NY-Jewish-Bridal-Examiner

Comments

Popular Posts