not a full rant on Pesach

I won't get started on all the possibilities.  I will just comment on the picture used in an a with the title "Why go away for Pesach?" I won't get into the assumption that this is the norm for people -- that they need an inducement to stay home for Pesach,  I only wish to point out that the picture features what is meant to look like invitingly delicious vegetarian ingredients. And those include what look like grains and what clearly are split peas.   Clearly, the ad was not targeted to an audience of Sephardim who eat  kitniyos [legumes] on Pesach.  So someone here should have taken a closer look at the picture, as in attention to detail."


Visit my site www.kallahmagazine.com -- not just for kallahs. You can also see posts at http://www.examiner.com/x-18522-NY-Jewish-Bridal-Examiner

Comments

Popular Posts