What is being way above average worth?

Not enough. I like to check my stats regularly. At this point, for today, my page views are about double the NY average, and & times (a nice number, considering I just wrote about sheva brachos) the "religion and spirituality average. And that yields jut 20 cents. You read that right -- the amount of just 2 dimes, 4 nickels, or 20 pennies. Yes, by day's end, the number will probably be higher, but it rarely goes above 70 cents for a day. Maybe I will break a buck if you guys subscribe to my Examiner page at http://www.examiner.com/x-18522-NY-Jewish-Bridal-Examiner.
The latest posts are on aspects of the Jewish wedding. But I also have a lot of practical stuff up, like NY marriage license requirement, engagement ring pointers, wedding gown and veil tips, florist terms, and how to save on wedding photography and video.

Comments

Ariella's blog said…
It's not just me. In the Examiner LinkedIn group on the "Civility" discussion, Eric Anders wrote, "Finally, do you think the $0.28 my Examiner account earned so far today is adequate compensation for the time and trouble required to write, edit and publish 3-4 quality articles per week and then compare the constantly changing daily results in the pub tool against Google's statistics? How much quality does 28 cents really buy? How much frustration does it stoke?"

Popular Posts