Who wants to be a Zevulan?

I recall putting up a posting from someone entering kollel who was seeking a "Zevulan" someone who would support him financially. Now here's someone who says he has worked but now wants to become a Yissachar. told my husband he can advertise the same "partenrship opportunity" for someone who would like to sponsor his divrei Torah. I'm kidding, ok. I guess the 5 Towns is the place people come to when they are ISO Zevulans:

Hi,

After numerous years in the professional world, I've been dedicating more and more of my time to torah learning and outreach. I've come to the point where I would like to do this fulltime. I'm looking for a "Zevulun" a partner who would like to share the merit of my Torah and outreach work by sponsoring me financially. If you are intrested in this partnership opportunity, please respond to this email address so that I can contact you to discuss further.


Comments

Popular Posts