Follow up note: some people don't read

To extend the reach of the post, I put it up on a number of shul sites. I put the emailed replies in the comment section myself. As you see from the quote below, I clarified that I am only asking for research and not for an actual wedding. The reference to the blog post also emphasizes the point that this is a discussion. Nevertheless, I got more than one response from wedding planners who promised to fix all problems. There are two interesting things to note here: no regular people recommended using a planner, and the planners must have difficulty understanding what their clients want if they cannot even read to the end of a post that tells them, clearly, their services would not be required now

Question from Kallah Magazine [except for the 5 Towns Shuls list where I omitted the name of the magazine because they never put up my postings that reference it]
What would you change about your/ your child's wedding? Please don't answer," the bride/ groom /mother-in-law" and such. I am really asking about the wedding event, like the caterer, orchestra, photography package, number of guests invited for dinner, etc.

Also what piece of advice, beyond the general of "take everything in stride," is really helpful for those planning such a simcha?

Note this is for research and not for a wedding I'm planning. Please add to the discussion at http://kallahmagazine.blogspot.com/2009/07/if-such-wish-could-be-granted.html
Thank you,
Ariella

Comments

Popular Posts