A business brokerage idea

The following is a real post that I got in my email today:

Chosson moving to Eretz Yisroel for a half year, looking for a yissachar-zevulun relationship. I spend the day learning Torah and writing, you sponsor and gain the spiritual reward and zechusim. Any/all published works will appropriately mention the Zevelun sponsor.

I spoke about this with my husband, and he sees a business possibility matching the Yissachar-wanna-bes with the Zevulons and collecting a finder's fee. I would foresee no problem getting the former category, but I would not anticipate an overwhelming response for the latter. Hey, we have a future gadol hador to market, and I have the perfect slogan: "Don't you wish you could have come in on the ground floor for Rav Moshe? Now you have the opportunity to do so! This is the ultimate IPO, or rather an IPOG-- the Initial Public Offering for a Gadol!" We don't have to have only one Zevulon; we could sell shares! My son learns 12-16 hours a day, so we could sell various time slots. Even paying for his sleeptime would be worthwhile, as his sleep is really hachana for learning. For all those who don't know me: I am KIDDING about selling the Torah learning, but I am not exaggerating the number of hours.


Comments

Orthonomics said…
I might buy shares for your son!

Popular Posts