This is not for Kallah Magazine

My husband forwarded to me a posting on Craig's list. I find it of interest because a number of people have asked what I pay for writing. Note the compensation offered -- quite a contrast to the $150-$200 for a 750-1000 word article some people present as their price.

Wedding writer (Upper East Side)


Reply to: ---------------?]
Date: 2008-12-30, 4:37PM EST


I am looking for an excellent english writer for the wedding magazine. Portfolio needed!






  • Compensation: 20 USD per 600 words
  • This is a contract job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Phone calls about this job are ok.
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Comments

Commenter Abbi said…
Is this for Chagigah magazine? My fil just brought a copy back from the states. The writing is hysterically bad. Really really bad. but I doubt they will get much better writing for that amount of money.
Ariella's blog said…
lOL, CA. Actually I don't know which magazine placed the ad, as it was not identified, and there was no hint from the email address. As you brought it up, though, I did blog about that magazine, though I did not spell out the name in this post: http://kallahmagazine.blogspot.com/2008/09/unqualified-statements-and-magazines.html

Popular Posts