Personalized shidduch profile services

As a shadchan who has seen hundreds if not thousands of shidduch profiles, I've become very familiar with the biases at play. Drawing on that expertise, I am now offering shidduch consultation services for a fee. This is not for coaching you through each date but a way to get wording on your profile that reflects who you are while making you sound good without pretending you're something you aren't. I've seen "shidduch coaches" push everyone into a boiler plate description that manifests in hundreds of profiles claiming "I'm always up for an adventure."  You lose credibility when you simply echo such expressions. 

I'll also be honest with you about what specific types of people expect to see in words and in pictures. This is not my own judgement or bias but what I've seen from the responses of shadchanim and many singles.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the resume for this. But when so many won't listen to a suggestion without one, you need to optimize it for your intended audience. It's the same kind of thing you do when applying for a job without the insider connections to get you in the door without the paperwork.




Like and follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KallahMagazine/

Comments

Popular Posts